Bahnmann Timberâ„¢ About Our Company
Fantastic opportunity to own beautiful lakefront acreage on northern Vancouver Island! 17 acreages along the southwest shoreline of Alice Lake being offered for sale in phases.... A Majestic Post & Beam Illustrates an Alternative to a Full Log Home. High above Shawnigan Lake on Vancouver Island this spectacular post and beam home is visible for miles and commands a birds’ eye view of the scenery.
758 results for used vancouver island Save used vancouver island to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Unfollow used vancouver island to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed.... TimberWest Forest Corp. intends to divest up to four discrete timberland properties located on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. The assets include the Beauforts, China Creek, Parksville, and Trent properties, which comprise a total area of approximately 46,487 acres (or 18,813 hectares) and have a combined timber inventory of over 4.0
Van Urban Timber Wood Slabs Speciality Lumber
From a modest-sized sawmill operation on Vancouver Island, Dove Creek Timber efficiently produces specialty lumber for markets from Nanaimo to New Zealand. The company recently celebrated its 10th anniversary and true to its low-key roots, there were no special events held—it was just another day of producing lumber for customers down the Island Highway, and perhaps for customers at the how to stay warm when the power goes out Pickles Timber Frames has been building beautiful timber frame homes on Vancouver Island for the last 15 years, forming relationships with local builders, designers and home owners. Darcy Pickles and his team are committed to bringing your timber frame ideas to reality with the highest quality hand craftsmanship using traditional mortise and tenon joinery.
Bahnmann Timber is located on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada. Our Stock. We have live edge slabs for table tops, mantles, kitchen islands, as well as smaller live edge and dimensional lumber. Bahnmann Timber has a wide variety of stock and wood species to choose from each with … how to study law in vancouver bc A Majestic Post & Beam Illustrates an Alternative to a Full Log Home. High above Shawnigan Lake on Vancouver Island this spectacular post and beam home is visible for miles and commands a birds’ eye view of the scenery.
How long can it take?
British Columbia Timber Frame Homes Riverbend Timber Framing
- Inland Raw Land BC Oceanfront
- Logging and Sawmilling Journal March/April 2013 Custom
- Acreages land and lots For Sale on Vancouver Island BC
- British Columbia Timber Frame Homes Riverbend Timber Framing
How To Sell Timber On Vancouver Island
Browse through thousands of acres of land for sale and available lots from Vancouver Island, BC REALTORS®. With Point2 Homes, you can compare up to 4 vacant lots side-by-side, view property details and choose the one that is right for you. Prices for Vancouver Island, BC vacant land for sale range from $29,000 to $19,990,000.
- The following pages display LandQuest ® 's current listings of timber properties for sale. These properties are located throughout British Columbia. Click on an individual property for more detailed information. These listings are presented in ascending order by price.
- Our business, located in Ladysmith, BC on Vancouver Island, is all about being ‘local’ … local logs, produced locally, sold into the local economy. We are proud of this aspect of our operation and appreciate the support we get from the surrounding communities. All of our logs are sourced from Vancouver Island forests and are trucked to us by local logging truck companies. Hops Poles
- Whether you are selling timber, buying lumber, building log homes, have a sawmill for hire, creating fine furniture, a or you are an investor looking for an opportunity, this website offers you the chance to make new business connections. Create your free profile and start listing your items today.
- Here on Vancouver Island, we know quite a bit about industrial forestry. We can see the harvested and planted areas. Most families have at least one member who derives an income from forestry. And only a hermit could ignore all the media reporting on conflict in the woods.