Can you send an Ebay seller an offer through messaging
@dylan11235813 wrote: Did everyone know that you can now send an offer (at a discounted price) to a buyer when they ask a question about an item, I only just noticed it.... private offer - eBay
Send an offer directly to member (eBay message fun
Locate and click on the link near the bottom of the message text labeled "send an offer directly to the member" On the following page, fill out the form including your offer price and (if asked) quantity; Enter a message to the buyer in the space provided continuing your exchange or explaining your offer; Click "Send" to send them the offer... 2014-07-25 · On eBay's end, this is an attempt to make a purchase outside eBay. If the seller did drop the price for you, they would have to offer it to everyone at that price to make it "legal" in eBay's eyes. Also keep in mind that if the seller was open to offers, they would have added the "Make an Offer…
How can I send a customer a Buy It Now Offer on Ebay
private offer - eBay how to stop drinking coffee Sellers have added the Best Offer option to open the door for negotiating, but there are a few things buyers should understand before making an offer on eBay. Why Sellers Make Best Offer Available Some items are a challenge to determine a value for.
Second Chance Offers a How-to for Sellers Guides
2009-01-10 · Best Answer: You cannot send him an offer unless you reserved the right to take the auction down at any time and stated that in the auction. You must sell it to the highest bidder-if that person wants it-then they have to bid against others. If the … how to send photos from samsung galaxy s3 to facebook An irate reader sent a link to a page called "Sending an offer to a buyer" that says, "If a member sends you a message about a fixed price listing, you can choose to send the member an offer to buy the item at a discounted price." On the same page it states, "If you choose not to send an offer to a buyer who's asked for a discount, it's a good business practice to thank the buyer for their
How long can it take?
Adding Best Offer to your listing or sending an ebay.com
- How can I send a customer a Buy It Now Offer on Ebay
- eBay Lets Sellers Initiate Offers to Buyers Good or Bad?
- Send an offer directly to member (eBay message fun
- Can you send an Ebay seller an offer through messaging
How To Send An Offer To A Buyer On Ebay
My approach for a member interested in a lower price, is to exchange emails through eBay to agree on price, then set up Best Offer for that listing -- and then tell the potential buyer they can make an offer for that price and it will be accepted.
- Most sellers know about eBay's Best Offer feature that lets sellers open their fixed-price listings to haggling. But did you know sellers can initiate haggling with a buyer on a case-by-case basis under certain circumstances? An irate reader sent a link to a page called "Sending an offer to a buyer
- You can read that all buyer says that seller are responsible for the delivery of the item….Wrooooong , seller is responsible to send the item on time and in working condition and the buyer can claim i didn’t receive…..in the eBay terms and condition seller is not responsible for any late or lost…..
- If you decline an offer, and the buyer is eligible to make more offers, you can send that buyer a counteroffer that's higher than the declined offer but lower than your Buy It Now price. If you make a counteroffer and the buyer does not respond to it within 48 hours or before the listing ends, whichever comes first, the counteroffer automatically expires.
- To contact your buyer through eBay: Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in. Click Sold on the left side of the page under the Sell heading. Locate the item for which you are issuing a refund. From the Actions drop-down menu, select Contact Buyer. Complete the form with your message to the buyer and click the Send button. Note: If you're using Selling Manager