Are you new to Enchanted Homeschooling Mom? Then Start Here!
Welcome First Time Visitors!
Hopefully you found us because you are looking for activities to do with your family, child, students, or classroom. If so, then this is exactly where you should be for all your family fun, school activities, educational ideas, recipe ideas and more!
I’m Jill, the homeschooling mom behind the magic curtain here. I have a little boy, little girl, six dogs, a lot of adopted wild animals on or rural property we like to call 24 Paw Ranch. To find out me about my family and our journal please see it HERE.
What Can You Find Here?
If can you take a few minutes to look around, you will find everything for your children and family from educational printables to recipes to cleaning tips to arts and crafts projects to trip ideas to advice and much, much more. You will find everything from small projects to massive full-year curriculums, all meant to be make learning fun.
What should you do next?
To use this site the most effectively, I would try the following steps:
- Check out my Resources Page to find all the different categories I have for all the resources on the site. Once you select one you will be taken to them for your enjoyment.
- Sign Up for my Daily Digest to get daily update emails and to unlock 2 years of FREE printable learning fun for grades Preschool through 3rd.
- Join my E.H.M. Member’s Only Website where you will have access to over 600+ printables for life for a single one-time lifetime payment of $15.00 for personal use of $30.00 for Co-Op or Teacher use. Find out how to join HERE.
- Search for anything that you want to add to your activities by using the search bar at the top right-hand side of every page on the site.
Top Posts on Enchanted Homeschooling Mom (in no particular order):
- Monthly Meal Planning
- Our Stress Free Homeschool Schedule
- Learn All About Community
- How To Clean Your Front Loading Washing Machine Naturally and Easily
- Learning Connections with Storybook Chains
- Create an Invention Station in Honor of Benjamin Franklin
- Popping Sight-Words and Sentence Building Game
- How to Deal With Change In Your Homeschool Environment
- Number Dough Mats
- Sensory Bin 101
- Top 10 Staycation Ideas
- Paint Stirrer Snowmen
- Yarn Pumpkins
- Wormy Apple Art Project
- Neverland Summer Camp
- US President Themed Learning
- 80+ Homeschooling Resources To Help You Plan Your School Year
- Greek Mythology Unit Resources and Activities
- 5 Physical Activities to do Indoors
- Monsters Love Colors Sensory Bin
- Balance Cushion Activities
- Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for Kids
Want to learn a little more about how to move around this site? Watch the video below:
So, are you ready to get started enjoying everything that Enchanted Homeschooling Mom has to offer you? Do not forget to follow along with me via email or on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, and RSS.
Thank you again for stopping by Enchanted Homeschooling Mom.