These June book finds are some of the latest books to hit the book shelves. This monthly series on Enchanted Homeschooling Mom helps me as a homeschooling mom and mother of two active readers to keep our home library shelves filled with new books, characters, and storylines for my children to dive into.
I like to say that if my children find and bolster their own love of reading then the learning will not be a chore and will only be that much easier for them to reinforce their reading skills on their own. With that in mind, here are some of the top non-holiday books to add to your reading lists this June:
- Daniel’s Day at the Beach
- Llama Llama Sand and Sun
- Hello, Ocean Friends: A High-Contrast Book
- Disney/Pixar Inside Out My Busy Book
- Whose Tools?
- On My Beach
- Splish, Splash, Baby!
- Peppa Pig: Peppa Goes Swimming
- Sheep Go to Sleep
- How to Read a Story
- Bad Kitty Does Not Like Candy
- In the Waves
- The Night Before the Fourth of July
- Bear Counts
- Darth Vader and Friends
- Anna & Elsa #4: The Great Ice Engine
- Never Girls #9: Before the Bell
- LEGO Ninjago: Ninja vs Ninja
- Biscuit Goes Camping (A great step into reading book!)
- Inside Out Junior Novelization
- From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess
- The Puppy Place #39: Gus
- Danger: Dinosaurs!
If you like fun kid’s storybook activities, then why not check out the Poppins Book Nook? This fun kids book club focuses on one theme each month and each participating Co-Host chooses one storybook of their own choosing and creates a fun activity, craft, lessons, or anything else. The best part is that each participant is not given a certain format or activity so they all vary their emphasis and age range. The storybook fun is endless and the ideas are always fun for kids. You can follow along with the Poppins Book Nook on Facebook and Pinterest.
Make sure to also follow along with my Reading Activities for Kids for a book load of storybook activities to do with your children or students:
What storybooks are your children reading this month?
Clip art used in images by: ClipArtopia