Cinderella is a family favorite in our home. My family loves to include Disney fun into not only our lessons, but also in our family time too. We watch movies, play games, and generally love all things Disney. When Cinderella released into the theaters we were very happy to start learning and playing with this new Disney movie.
Do your children like mazes, connect the dots or spot the difference exercises in multiple pictures? Then why not try one of these fun and FREE Cinderella printables from Disney!
Then, maybe while you are having fun with these FREE printables you might want to see a fun trailer for the movie? If so, you can see a fun one below:
You can find out more about this Disney movie today by following along at:
- Visit the official CINDERELLA Website: http://disney.com/Cinderella
- Like CINDERELLA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cinderella
- Follow CINDERELLA on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CinderellaMovie
- Follow CINDERELLA on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/DisneyCinderella
- Follow CINDERELLA on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/disneystudios/cinderella
- Follow CINDERELLA on Google +: https://plus.google.com/+disneycinderella
And don’t forget, everyone who sees this fun movie in the theaters will also be treated to the new Frozen Fever short where we all head back to the magical world of Olaf, Anna, and Elsa!
Have you seen the Cinderella movie yet?