With spring coming up, why not take another look at what is happening on the Enchanted Homeschooling Mom Member’s Only Website? If you are a fan of Enchanted Homeschooling Mom and have not taken the plunge yet and joined for the 600+ printables currently available to members, please take a look at the current catalog to see all the printable fun currently available. You can find it HERE. With spring in the air, I thought it would be fun to celebrate with a fun giveaway.
But just taking a look is not going to be enough for those that are not member’s yet, so why not enter to win a little piece of for yourself
Enter to win one of the many prizes being offered by with the Enchanted Homeschooling Mom Spring Giveaway! Entrants could win one of the following prizes:
- 1 Free Personal Use Membership to the E.H.M. Member’s Only Website
- 1 copy of my original Journey into the World of Folktales Curriculum
- 1 copy of my original Weather Detective Curriculum
- 1 copy of my original History Rocks! Part 1 and Part 2 Curricula
- 1 copy of my entire Pack Your Bags Series
- 1 copy of my entire US State Study of the Week Series (including weeks not released yet)
- 1 copy of the entire Sing With ME Through the ABCs Series (including weeks not released yet)
- 1 $50 Amazon Gift Card
Thank you to everyone and good luck! And remember, if you are already a member you can still enter and if you win I can gladly ‘gift’ the prize to a person of your choice.
For those that did not win, you can purchase your membership at any time. Until March 15, 2015 you can even enter the code EHMSPRING2015 at checkout to receive a 25% discount. What can I find at your members only website? You can expect printable curriculum, unit studies, activity packs, and more (there is a FREE catalog to flip through) for a $15.00 one-time lifetime fee! Perfect for teachers, homeschoolers, and parents looking for classroom and after school enrichment. Please click HERE to find out how you can join my Member’s Only Website!
Are you planning buying a membership for yourself, a teacher, a friend or a relative?