Every child loves a fun dessert, right? Here is a fun one from the kitchen of the Enchanted Homeschooling Mom from the pages of my Monthly Meal Planning Resources just for you…Wormsville!
This family favorite dessert is really easy to make. It is also intended to control the portion that each person gets so that it is a dessert that can be enjoyed by everyone. Also, if you are like me, you can reuse the cup by washing it and using it with your art projects later on too.
To make this delicious dessert recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- Chocolate Pudding Cups (Dollar style store)
- Gummy Worms (size, type, color are up to you)
- Oreo Cookies
- Seasonal Sprinkles (Optional)
There are only a few quick steps to make this deliciously fun treat. First, open the pudding cup (you can chill them or serve them at room temperature, your choice).
Then, place your gummy worms in the pudding so that they are half in the pudding and half over an edge. We tend to use about three per pudding cup.
Next, open up the Oreo Cookies, eat the filling, and place the cookie halves in a Ziplock Bag. Use a potato masher to crush the cookies into a crumble using the bag to contain the pieces. To complete the dessert, place the cookie crumble on top of the worms in the pudding.
The only thing left to do after this is to enjoy! For more added fun you can also theme these desserts to your favorite holiday by adding sprinkles or other edible decorations to them. But remember to save the pudding cup for use in other projects you have coming up after enjoying your delicious treat.
Would you like this delicious dessert recipe to add to your family’s recipe book? Then why not download and use my recipe for FREE by simply printing out the recipe below.
- • Chocolate Pudding Cups (Dollar style store)
- • Gummy Worms (size, type, color are up to you)
- • Oreo Cookies
- • Seasonal Sprinkles (Optional)
- Open the pudding cup (you can chill them or serve them at room temperature, your choice).
- Place your gummy worms in the pudding so that they are half in the pudding and half over an edge.
- Open up the Oreo Cookies and eat the filling. Then, crumble the cookies on top of the worms in the pudding.
- If you want, top with seasonal sprinkles.
- Eat and enjoy, but save the pudding cup for use in other projects you have coming up.
Is this a new favorite in your household?