Howdy Ho Neighbors! Any of you that are fans of the old television show, Home Improvement, might have picked up on that reference I am just popping my head in to wish you all a very healthy and happy 2014. As this year comes to a close you will find me skating, quite literally, my way into the year 2014. I wanted to take a moment to share with all of you some of my favorite posts from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom over the 2013 year. I do hope that while I am on stay-cation you will take a moment to poke your head around the site.
- How Do I Teach Math When I Don’t Like Math Series
- The ABC’s of Homeschooling 5 Day Series
- When Change Becomes Necessary To Your Homeschool Routine
- Ice Wizard Storybook Fun
- Storing Homeschool Projects
- Dinosaur Detective Fun
- Feel like you need to change your homeschool? Try a charter Homeschool!
- Cutting Homeschooling Costs By Using a Charter Homeschool Program
- Science of Caves and Clean Water
- Making a Chalkboard Wall out of Mirrored Closet Doors
- Make a Words to Research Notebook
- Tree-mendous Writing Tool
Belle’s Book Corner premiered and focuses on making reading fun and has you taking trips to your local library!
My personal favorite Top 10 printables that I created in 2013 (but it’s really hard to narrow my list down) are:
- History Rocks (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Reading in 1st Printable Reader Series
- Weather Detective Science Curriculum
- Tooth Fairy Pack
- Book Study To Accompany The Chronicles of Narnia 1 – The Magician’s Nephew
- All About My Homeschooling Family Pack
- Free Printable Caterpillar Pack
- Book Study To Accompany Beezus and Ramona
- The Snow Princess Book and Movie Pack
- Geoboard Activity Pack
*Several new curriculums are headed your way in 2014 along with reams of printable learning fun!
My favorite posts from my fabulous contributors here at Enchanted Homeschooling Mom are from 2013:
- Toilet Paper Roll Puppets
- Hula Hoop Gross Motor
- Preparing to Homeschool: Teaching While Learning
- Breakfast From The Freezer
- Top 10 Staycation Ideas
- The Study of Animals Series
- What Exactly Is A Pocket Chart
- Math Facts: An Outdoor Movement Game
(Again another great big THANK YOU goes out to the writing contributors who share their monthly articles with all of you here on the blog. Make sure to follow along with their sites and learn more about them HERE.)
I look forward to spending 2014 with all of you. Happy New Year!
Latest posts by Jill R. (EnchantedHomeschoolingMom) (see all)
- US Presidents Learning Internet Resources - September 19, 2014
- Months of the Year Printable Series FREE October Descriptive Writing - September 18, 2014
- US President Learning Book Resources - September 18, 2014