Welcome to the Pack Your Bags monthly pack update. I hope you enjoyed learning about the country of Brazil last month. This month we will be journeying to the country of Egypt. As with each month in the Pack Your Bags! Monthly Lapbooking Series, you will find the following components to help your student enhance their knowledge of Egypt:
- Encyclopedia Search themed to the County
- Create a Travel Brochure activity themed to the Country
- The following lapbook components themed to the Country:
- Fun Facts
- How Seasons Affect People in this Country Flap
- Map the Country
- Flag/Money/Population/Languages Book
- Geography Book
- Wall Card (for those after the the current ones)
And then do not forget to practice and review your new found wealth of information by playing the Pack Your Bags Country Fun Facts Game! And reviewing the Pack Your Bags Wall Cards. Both of these items can be found in the found in the introductory pack.
So Pack Your Bags! For some fun and follow along as you learn about the facts, geography, people, currency, landforms, and much, much more in this month’s installment of the Pack Your Bags! Lapbook Monthly Series. Next month we head to the county of Greece.
This printable, like most of my other printable creations, is available through my E.H.M. Member’s Only Website. What can I find at your members only website? You can expect printable curriculum, unit studies, activity packs, and more (there is a FREE catalog to flip through) for a $15.00 one-time lifetime fee! Perfect for teachers, homeschoolers, and parents looking for classroom and after school enrichment. Please click HERE to find out how you can join my Member’s Only Website!
Clip art by:
Latest posts by Jill R. (EnchantedHomeschoolingMom) (see all)
- Homeschool Workbook Organization Tip - October 23, 2014
- US State Study of the Week Weekly Series FREE Kansas Pack - October 22, 2014
- The Wiggles Go Santa Go! DIY Ornament - October 21, 2014