Welcome to the Hearts for Home Blog Hop! Each week I will be co-hosting this weekly blog hop on Thursdays with the wonderful Heather from Upside Down Homeschooling. Together we hope to be able to share some wonderful links with all of our readers ranging from parenting topics to homeschooling to children’s parties.
1. Most Clicked
– How to Afford Homeschooling
(Look Were Learning) This is another wonderful article in the series How to Afford Homeschooling!
2. Gardening Unit Study (In All You Do) I love this garden unit study! I used it along with my Plant Journal for a garden unit study with the kids recently.
3. How to Make Salt Dough Easter Eggs (Powerful Mothering) I love the bright vibrant colors of these salt dough Easter eggs!
4. Dump Truck Counting Map (The Measured Mom) This dump truck counting mat is sure to make any math lesson fun for young ones!
5. Book Recommendations For New Homeschoolers (The Tiger Chronicle) This is a great list of homeschooling related books if you have just started on your path to homeschooling.
6. Motor Skills for Preschoolers (Teaching Mama) This post is jam packed with motor skill fun for your preschoolers!
Welcome! Please make sure to link directly to your post (not your main blog page) so we can find the fabulous post you want to share. Each week we will select someone’s blog link up that our readers “clicked” with the most and share some of my favorite posts that were linked up! Thank you!
Please make sure to display our Hearts for Home button on your blog post, sidebar or tabs. This button can be found on the blog hop each week. Kindly make sure to visit some of the other wonderful bloggers who have linked up here. Were you featured on our Hearts for Home Blog Hop? Congratulations! Grab a Featured button to proudly display on your blog or website.
We invite everyone to get “clicking” and have some blog hopping fun!
We have created a Pinterest Board so that we can help spread the word on the blog’s that have had featured posts on our Hearts for Home Blog Hop. Make sure to stop by and check it out HERE
Clip art used in this blog hop by: