Welcome to the Hearts for Home Blog Hop! Each week I will be co-hosting this weekly blog hop on Thursdays with the wonderful Heather from Upside Down Homeschooling. Together we hope to be able to share some wonderful links with all of our readers ranging from parenting topics to homeschooling to children’s parties. With Easter right around the corner I am loving all of your Easter and spring themed lessons and crafts!!
1. Most Clicked
– Cross Suncatcher
(Train A Child) I love the bright beautiful colors used in this hands on project!
2. Disney Goodie Bags (Our Little Homeschool In The Hills) I love these surprise goodie bags to open before going into the Disneyland Park itself. How fun!
3. Rainbow Sensory Bin (Mama of Many Blessings) The colors and Leprechaun pots of gold used in this fun rainbow sensory bin make me as an adult want to dig in and play and learn!
4. Gross Motor Shapes Activity (Gift of Curiosity) This hands on gross motor shape activity using chalk is such a wonderful lesson!
5. Spring Flowers Made With Collage Paper (Buggy and Buddy) These bright and cheery flowers would brighten up any rainy spring day!
6. Nutter Butter Chicks (Life With Moore Babies) These cute and yummy cookies are sure to be a hit for any Easter or spring get together.
7. Grammar Grump: site / cite / sight
(Teacher at Home) We all need to be reminded to brush up on our grammar skills. This is a wonderful article to help remind us all of the importance of proper grammar.
Welcome! Please make sure to link directly to your post (not your main blog page) so we can find the fabulous post you want to share. Each week we will select someone’s blog link up that our readers “clicked” with the most and share some of my favorite posts that were linked up! Thank you!
Please make sure to display our Hearts for Home button on your blog post, sidebar or tabs. This button can be found on the blog hop each week. Kindly make sure to visit some of the other wonderful bloggers who have linked up here. Were you featured on our Hearts for Home Blog Hop? Congratulations! Grab a Featured button to proudly display on your blog or website.
We invite everyone to get “clicking” and have some blog hopping fun!
We have created a Pinterest Board so that we can help spread the word on the blog’s that have had featured posts on our Hearts for Home Blog Hop. Make sure to stop by and check it out HERE
Clip art used in this blog hop by: