- Language Arts: A is for Alice, A Wonderland of Punctuation, Curiouser and Curiouser, Mail Call for Alice, Questions Sprouted, Words to Grow, Crossword Puzzle and more!
- Math: Caterpillar Coin Match Up, Drink Me, Off With Her Head (an addition, subtraction and multiplication game), The Mad Hatter’s Place Value Fun, You’re Late For A Very Important Date and more!
- Science: What is a Rabbit (in this set of lessons your child will learn all about rabbit’s behavior, anatomy and habitat, with short content quizes), Dissapearing Ink with the Cheshire Cat and The Tweedle’s Fun With A Color Wheel.
- Social Studies / History / Geography: Create a map of Wonderland, Who was Lewis Carroll? (worksheet, research, and timeline project), The Victorian Era ~ the kids will learn about Queen Victoria and Child Labor through research and comparison.
- Art: Create a book jacket.
This printable, like most of my other printable creations, is available through my E.H.M. Member’s Only Website. What can I find at your members only website? You can expect printable curriculum, unit studies, activity packs, and more (there is a FREE catalog to flip through) for a $15.00 one-time lifetime fee! Perfect for teachers, homeschoolers, and parents looking for classroom and after school enrichment. Please click HERE to find out how you can join my Member’s Only Website!
Clip art from this unit can be found at: http://www.jessicaweible.com/
Latest posts by Jill R. (EnchantedHomeschoolingMom) (see all)
- Months of the Year Printable Series FREE January Descriptive Writing - December 19, 2014
- Indoor Activities To Keep Kids Busy In The Winter - December 19, 2014
- FREE Polar Express Coloring Book - December 18, 2014